Chlorine produced from common salt. Directly on site.
Output 25 – 50 g/h of chlorine
Generation of sodium hypochlorite solution for smaller swimming pools and pools: Electrolysis system CHLORINSITU® III Compact.
Electrolysis systems of type CHLORINSITU® III Compact produce a disinfectant based on active chlorine. A saturated solution of sodium chloride is produced in a salt-dissolving tank, included in the scope of delivery, and this solution is then electrolysed in a diaphragm cell. Sodium hydroxide and hydrogen are produced in the cathode chamber while ultra-pure active chlorine and a diluted residual brine are produced in the anode chamber, separated by the diaphragm from the cathode chamber. The active chlorine produced forms sodium hypochlorite with a concentration of approx. 25 g/l in the reactor with the sodium hydroxide produced. The hydrogen generated is discharged to the fresh air through a bleed line. The salt-dissolving water comes from the integrated softener, preventing the formation of lime deposits and ensuring the long service life of the electrolysis cell. Electrolysis systems of type CHLORINSITU® III Compact are especially suitable for use with smaller swimming pools in residential properties and hotels (indoor pools with a total circulation capacity of up to 40 m3/hour, chlorinated in accordance with the DIN standard).
- Sodium hypochlorite solution low in chloride and chlorate with a high chlorine concentration (25 g/l free chlorine)
- Minimal acid consumption for pH correction, enabling savings of up to 70%
- Cost-effective operation, thanks to the use of sodium chloride as an inexpensive raw material and minimal chemical consumption for pH adjustment
- Robust, simple technology
- Compact space-saving design, ready-mounted on a wall panel
Field of application
- The integrated microprocessor controller digitally indicates the current output and monitors all key functions.
- All operating and error messages are shown as plain text on the clear display.
- The output can be controlled manually, automatically (controller option) or externally.
- Optional integrated chlorine and pH control
Power supply 1 x 230 Volt (VAC/1P/N/PE/50 Hz)
Scope of delivery:
Electrolysis systems of type CHLORINSITU® III Compact are ready mounted and wired for use on a wall panel. Chlorine electrolysis system with integrated microprocessor control and softener system. They include a diaphragm electrolysis cell, separate salt dissolving tank with level monitor and a level control for a storage tank (storage tank not included with the scope of delivery). A storage tank is also required as well as a metering pump for each point of injection (pump not included in the scope of delivery).
|CHLORINSITU® III Compact 25||1041399|
|CHLORINSITU® III Compact 50||1041401|
- Can't see what you want ?
This is the product you are interested in but you need a different specification then contact us on