Dryden AFM® The unique bio-resistant activated Filter Media
What is AFM®?
AFM® Activated Filter Media is a direct replacement for sand, doubling the performance of sand filters without the need of additional investments in infrastructure. AFM® resists biofouling, biocoagulation and transient wormhole channeling of unfiltered water and never needs to be recharged or replaced.
AFM® is a highly engineered product manufactured from a specific glass type, processed to obtain the optimum particle size and shape. It is then exposed to a 3-step activation process to increase its surface area by up to 300 times for superior mechanical and electro-static filtration performance.
AFM® benefits at a glance
- ... more than doubles the performance of an existing filtration system
- ... is not subject to biodynamic instability and will never allow untreated water to pass
- ... substantially lowers chlorine oxidation demand
- ... lowers backwash water demand by an average of 50%
- ... is expected to last for the life of the filtration system
- ... provides quick return on investment
- Can't see what you want ?
This is the product you are interested in but you need a different specification then contact us on