High-quality finish and large filtering surface
The extensive range of Aster laminated sand filters are known for their reliability, making them one of the topselling filters in the world, as well as for their collector arms, which feature a larger diameter (1”) for greater filtering surface. In addition to filter performance, aesthetics is increasingly important. The ivory laminated finish gives the filter a discreet look, for a safe unit that adapts to any type of installation. Aster filters are available in diameters from 350 mm to 900 mm and are appropriate for pools with a volume from 30 m3 to 240 m3. The Top version is available in diameter up to 650 mm with 11 /2” connections.
• Sand filters, laminated with polyester/fibreglass resin. Comes in ivory.
• Equipped with collectors of 1” diameter and diffuser of highly resistant PVC and PP plastic.
• Fitted with pressure gauge, manual air and water purge valves.
• Side-mount 6-way multiport valve with filter, backwash, rinse, recirculate, waste and closed.
• Polypropylene base except in the diameter of 900, which is made of polyester/fibreglass resin.
• Screwless cover for quick opening and closing.
• Maximum flow rate: 50 m3/h/m2.
• Maximum operating pressure: 2,5 kg/cm2.
- Can't see what you want ?
This is the product you are interested in but you need a different specification then contact us on