Measuring range 0.02 – 2 mg/l
Measuring ozone in oxidation and disinfection applications: DULCOTEST®sensors offer precise, reliable, application-specific measured values in real time.
Reliable online measurement of ozone – with DULCOTEST® sensors.
To monitor or control clear water, for instance in the disinfection of potable water, there is the tried-and-tested standard ozone sensor type OZE3 mA. The innovative sensor type OZR1 can be used in polluted waters, e.g. raw water for potable water generation, cooling water and waste water. When monitoring for the absence of ozone, the active carbon filters indicate that ozone is getting through.
- Two application-optimised sensor types available
- Precise, real-time amperometric measurement for efficient process control (short response time)
- Amperometric measuring means no clouding or discolouration
- Integrated temperature compensation eliminates faults caused by influence of temperature
- Diaphragm-covered electrodes for reduced dependence on flow, cross sensitivities, substances in water and film-forming media
- Diaphragm-covered measuring electrodes embedded in an electrolyte ensure long service life. This maintains optimum measuring conditions regardless of process conditions
Field of application
- Type OZE3: Swimming pool water, potable water
- Type OZR1: Raw water, cooling water, industrial water, process water, waste water, ozone penetration monitoring
- pH range: 4.0 … 11.0 Stability range of ozone
- Temperature 5 … 40 º C
- Pressure max. 1.0 bar
- Flow 30 … 60 l/h (in DGM or DLG III)
- Supply voltage 16 … 24 V DC (two-wire)
- Output signal 4 … 20 mA
- Can't see what you want ?
This is the product you are interested in but you need a different specification then contact us on