Graduated measuring ranges 1 – 2,000 mg/l
Measurement of peracetic acid concentration with DULCOTEST® sensors: Precise and reliable for disinfection in safety-sensitive applications in the food, pharmaceutical and medical industries. Can also be used in waste water treatment.
Reliable online measurement of peracetic acid – with DULCOTEST® sensors.
Our product line of DULCOTEST® peracetic acidPeracetic acid is particularly used in the food and beverage industry, but also for disinfection in ...more in the glossary sensors provides two types of sensor for different measuring ranges.
- Precise, real-time amperometric measurement for efficient process control
- Amperometric measuring means no clouding or discolouration
- Use of sensors if hydrogen peroxide is present without cross sensitivity
- Use of sensors if dissolved matter, surfactants and film-forming media are present without damage to diaphragm
- Use of sensors under process conditions with CIP (cleaning in place) and rinsers (bottling)
- Stable zero point means no drift
Field of application
- CIP (cleaning in place)
- Disinfection in pharmaceutical and medical technology
- Waste water treatment
- Measuring range Type PAA 1-mA-200ppm: 0-200 ppm
- Measuring range Type PAA 1-mA-2000ppm: 0-2000 ppm
- Conditions of use: Temperature up to 45 °C, pressure up to 3 bar (30 °C)
- Can't see what you want ?
This is the product you are interested in but you need a different specification then contact us on