Electrolysis system CHLORINSITU® IIa with open cell electrolysis: improved efficiency through innovative design.
Output 60 – 300 g/h of chlorine
CHLORINSITU® IIa is a compact on-site electrolysis system for the production of a low-chlorate hypochlorite solution from sodium chloride and electrical energy. A key advantage is its simple process management and excellent system safety through integral ventilation.
The new CHLORINSITU® IIa combines the proven and durable design of the open electrolysis cell with an innovative design. An exceptional quality of hypochlorite solution is achieved when the salt and power output is increased. The special cell design thus reaches a chlorine concentration of 9 g/l in the product.
The chlorate content of the product is significantly below the limit value specified in EN 901.
All relevant system components are accommodated in a compact and space-saving housing. Integral hydrogen drainage enables the system to be installed without any need for specific ventilation requirements for the installation place (no ATEX).
Available scope of delivery:
- Corrosion-proof housing with ventilation fan
- Control with multicoloured touch panel
- Remote maintenance module (optional)
- Salt dissolving tanks outside of the housing
- Integrated product tank (50 l)
- Diaphragm metering pump for the metering of the chlorine solution (optional)
- Integrated softener
- Base (Height 20 cm) for the system housing
- Durable design, transparent technology
- Low-chlorate product (below the EN 901 limit value)
- High output: only 3.0 kg of salt per kg of chlorine
- Excellent reliability, 9 g/l chlorine concentration in the product
- Minimal space requirement
- Minimal maintenance work and ease of operation
Field of application
Horticulture and animal breeding
- Can't see what you want ?
This is the product you are interested in but you need a different specification then contact us on