About the Scale Blaster SB-450
The ScaleBlaster SB-450 is a commercial descaler that conditions hard water without using salt, chemicals or filters. It removes limescale, protecting the plumbing and lessening its maintenance costs. The water becomes soft, healthy and environmentally friendly. This commercial descaler is easy to install inside or outside buildings. It is maintenance-free and best of all, costs less than half the price for a water softener. This ScaleBlaster SB-450 descaler produces a scientifically developed signal that resonates inside the pipes, preventing the calcium molecules that produce the limescale from adhering to the pipe walls. The limescale then dissolves and is flushed out of the pipes. This descaler is applicable to be used in cooling towers, chillers, boilers, restaurants, hotels and condos, health-care facilities, poultry farms, laundry and dry-cleaners, hospitals, greenhouses, water treatment, crop farms and many more. It works on copper, PVC, CPVC and PEX pipes. Once treated, the water has beneficial effects. Clothes and textiles become brighter and whiter, soap is easier to lather and rinse off, skin feels smoother and hair feels more manageable after every shower, but without losing the calcium needed by the human bodys health. The ScaleBlaster SB-450 descaler is wall-mounted and can be used on pipes that are up to 4 inches in diameter. It runs on 90 to 264 VAC with an output voltage of no more than 5 volts DC (open circuit). The descaler operates on a 32-degrees Fahrenheit to a 130-degrees Fahrenheit temperature and should be stored between 10-degrees Fahrenheit to 150-degrees Fahrenheit. Its enclosure is made of 16-gauge steel with a powder-coated ANSI 61 grey finish. It has a tough and solid design that makes it durable, weather-proof and easy to use with a longer service life. The dimensions are 12-1/4 inches long, 15-1/2 inches wide and 6-3/4 inches thick. Its 52-foot signal cable is made from special 18 AWG stranded wire. It can also be used on galvanized or steel pipes with magnetic characteristic that are up to 1-1/2 inches on recirculating water or up to 1-inch pipes on one-shot pass. This descaler has a 5-year warranty and listed under UL/CUL standards. It is made in the USA by ScaleBlaster, a trusted leader in the industry that integrates the finest components to complete the way you live.
- The ScaleBlaster is the eco-friendly, healthy and economical alternative to hard water problems.
- This is an affordable, one-time investment with a 20-25 year lifespan.
- It never requires maintenance, salt or chemicals. There is no additional water usage needed and it's non-intrusive to the water.
- It is an environmentally green product that makes skin feel softer, makes water feel silkier and makes the soap suds wash away easily. Safe for people on salt restricted diets.
- This descaler is ideal for cooling towers, chillers, boilers, restaurants, hotels and condos, health care facilities, poultry farms, laundry and dry cleaners, hospitals, greenhouses, water treatment facilities, crop farms, and more.
- It is easily mounted on a wall, either indoor or outdoor.
- It has up to 4 inches (diameter) in non-magnetic pipe size capacity.
- It can be used for galvanized or steel pipes that are up to 1- inches with magnetic characteristics on recirculating water or galvanized/steel pipes that are up to 1-inch on one shot pass with magnetic characteristics.
- This descaler is designed for commercial use.
- It is UL-and CUL-listed.
- It works on PVC, CPVC, PEX, copper or any non-ferrous based pipe.
- Its input voltage/current is 90-264 VAC @ 47 to 63 Hz, using auto-switching power supply.
- The input power is 108 watts.
- The output voltage is no more than 5 volts dc (open circuit).
- The control box supplies a square wave signal to a coil of wire that is wrapped externally around the incoming pipeline entering the home. The signal sweeps all the frequencies from 1,000 to 20,000 Hz at a rate of 20 times a second. This produces a modulating frequency waveform that hits the resonant frequency of the calcium molecules causing them to lose its adhesiveness.
- Its enclosure dimensions are 12.25 inches long x 15.5 inches wide x 6.75 inches thick.
- The weather-proof enclosure is made out of 16 gauge steel with powder coated ANSI 61 gray finish.
- Its signal cable is a special 18 AWG stranded wire and 52 feet long (not available in hardware stores), is included with the unit.
- It warranty is 5 years for the parts and the labor.
- The operating temperature is 32-degrees Fahrenheit to 130-degrees Fahrenheit.
- Its storage temperature should be 10 degrees Fahrenheit to 150-degrees Fahrenheit.