Centrifugal water filtration 70XL A revolution in pool filtration, MultiCyclone 70XL is a brilliant pre-filtration device that works on the basis of centrifugal water filtration and is designed with no moving parts and no filter media to clean or replace. Minimises filter maintenance and saves water No filter media to clean or replace Maximum flow rate of 90m3 / hr Compact size and ease of installation Suitable for new and existing commercial installations.
Incoming water is guided by a diverter plate so that it enters multiple hydro cyclones tangentially, generating a strong centrifugal effect. This spins the sediment out to the hydro cyclone’s wall and then spirals it down to the sediment chamber, while the cleansed water spirals upwards.
The MultiCyclone pre-filters up to 80 per cent of the filter’s incoming dirt load prior to the main filter. This reduces the load on the filter, thus reducing the frequency of filter maintenance by up to 80 per cent and saving backwash water. And as the MultiCyclone intercepts more and more sediment, the flow rate remains unchanged, improving pool water circulation.
The accumulation of sediment can be visibly monitored through the MultiCyclone 70XL’s clear sight glass. And the MultiCyclone 70XL is cleaned by simply opening the purge valve.
MultiCyclone 70XL – at a glance
- The MultiCyclone 70XL is the first of the MultiCyclone suite of products designed specifically for both new and existing commercial installations
- Incoming water is guided by a diverter plate so that it enters 70 hydro cyclones that spin the sediment out to the hydro cyclone’s wall. It then spirals it down to the sediment chamber, while the cleansed water spirals upwards and out
- It’s cleaned by simply opening the purge valve. There is no filter media to clean or replace and no moving parts that cause wear and tear
- 4” / 100mm Inlet and outlet ports
- It’s designed to handle more than three times the amount of water per minute of the domestic MultiCyclone, and can handle up to 90 cubic meters per hour
- Clear sight glass enables the accumulation of sediment to be visibly monitored
- Can't see what you want ?
This is the product you are interested in but you need a different specification then contact us on